Zach Ertz has 'decent' chance to play for Eagles on Sunday
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz (ribs, back) has a "decent chance" to play in Sunday's Wild Card game against the Seattle Seahawks, reports John Clark of NBC Sports Philadelphia.
Ertz still hasn't been cleared for contact, though Clark adds that he "really wants to play" and is "healing well." It sounds like this could come down to a game-time call. Dallas Goedert would be in line for an every-down role if Ertz is unable to play.
The Seahawks allowed the second-most FanDuel points per game to tight ends this season (12.2).
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor (knee) ruled out for Wild Card Weekend January 3rd, 2020