Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle) DNP on Wednesday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (ankle) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
Sanders was unable to practice due to his ankle injury. Boston Scott should play an increased role at running back if Sanders is ruled out for Sunday's playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Sanders' current projection against Seattle includes 87.8 scrimmage yards on 16.5 touches.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020