Cordarrelle Patterson (concussion) will not return for Chicago in Week 17
Chicago Bears wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson has been ruled out of Week 17's game against the Minnesota Vikings with a concussion.
Patterson suffered a concussion against the Vikings and will not return. Anthony Miller suffered a shoulder injury and is questionable to return.
Patterson will finish the game with 2 carries for 14 yards. Miller has 1 catch for 5 yards on 1 target.
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Mitchell Trubisky to remain Bears' starter in 2020 December 31st, 2019
- Cordarrelle Patterson (concussion) will not return for Chicago in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky struggles in Bears' loss Sunday night December 23rd, 2019
- Allen Robinson has 53 yards on 12 targets in Bears' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Chicago's Taylor Gabriel (concussion) out for Week 16 December 20th, 2019