Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) expected to play against Rams in Week 17
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray is expected to play against the Los Angeles Rams in Week 17 with a hamstring injury.
Murray is listed as questionable but is expected to play against the Rams barring any setbacks in pregame warmups.
The Arizona Cardinals are 7-point underdogs against the Los Angeles Rams in Week 17. Their implied total of 19 points is the 18th highest team total on the slate according to our DFS Heat Map.
- Bashaud Breeland reportedly re-signs with Chiefs for season April 9th, 2020
- Buccaneers 'have more faith than ever' in Ronald Jones April 9th, 2020
- Rams: Gerald Everett needs more opportunities April 9th, 2020
- Devin Singletary capable of being "the workload guy" April 8th, 2020
- Chiefs, DeAndre Washington agree to one-year contract April 8th, 2020
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- Kenyan Drake reportedly keeping things in Arizona next season March 26th, 2020
- Cardinals, Brett Hundley agree to one-year contract March 22nd, 2020
- Devon Kennard headed to Arizona on three-year contract March 18th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins reportedly traded from Texans to Cardinals March 16th, 2020
- Schefter: Cardinals dealing David Johnson to Texans March 16th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray named 2019 Offensive Rookie of the Year February 1st, 2020