Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 17's matchup against Rams
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray (hamstring) is a game-time decision for Week 17's matchup against the Los Angeles Rams.
Murray was a limited participant in this week's practices due to a hamstring injury. Brett Hundley would step in at quarterback if Murray is ruled out for Sunday's game against the Rams.
Murray's Week 17 projection includes 10.8 completions for 0.6 touchdowns and 116.1 yards.
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Broncos reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Shelby Harris to one-year contract March 28th, 2020
- Vikings re-sign Dakota Dozier to one-year, $1 million deal March 27th, 2020
- Kenyan Drake reportedly keeping things in Arizona next season March 26th, 2020
- Cardinals, Brett Hundley agree to one-year contract March 22nd, 2020
- Devon Kennard headed to Arizona on three-year contract March 18th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins reportedly traded from Texans to Cardinals March 16th, 2020
- Schefter: Cardinals dealing David Johnson to Texans March 16th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray named 2019 Offensive Rookie of the Year February 1st, 2020