Washington's Terry McLaurin (concussion) out on Thursday
Washington Redskins wide receiver Terry McLaurin (concussion) was a non-participant in Thursday's practice.
McLaurin remains in concussion protocol after missing Thursday's practice. Steven Sims should see more targets if McLaurin is ruled out for Week 17's matchup against the Dallas Cowboys.
Sims' Week 17 projection includes 5.0 receptions for 51.8 yards on 8.1 targets.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Washington's Vernon Davis announces his retirement after 14 seasons February 2nd, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019