Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) limited on Wednesday
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers was limited at practice on Wednesday with a thumb injury.
Rivers completed 27 passes for 279 yards with no touchdowns and no interceptions in Week 16's loss to the Oakland Raiders and is now dealing with a thumb injury heading into a Week 17 meeting with the Kansas City Chiefs. If Rivers is unable to go, Tyrod Taylor would be first in line to start for the Chargers against Kansas City.
Rivers' Week 17 projection includes 285.3 yards, 1.29 touchdowns, 1 interception, and 15.8 FanDuel points. He is priced at $7,400.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes wins Super Bowl LIV MVP in Chiefs' comeback over 49ers February 3rd, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) full participant in Thursday's practice December 26th, 2019
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 279 yards in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Mike Williams kept out of end zone in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Melvin Gordon fumbles twice, Chargers clobbered by Vikings December 16th, 2019