Kyler Murray (hamstring) uncertain for Cardinals' finale
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray is undergoing an MRI on his hamstring Monday, head coach Kliff Kingsbury confirmed.
Murray made an early exit from the Cardinals' Week 16 win over the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday. If the MRI comes back clean, Murray should be fine for Week 17 against the Los Angeles Rams. Otherwise, Brett Hundley will get the nod. Murray completed 11-of-18 passes for 118 yards and a touchdown on Sunday before leaving, with another 40 yards on the ground.
Murray is averaging 19.0 FanDuel points per game. He's completed 64.6 percent of his passes for 3,397 yards (6.8 per attempt), 18 touchdowns, and 10 interceptions. Murray has also rushed for 544 yards and 4 touchdowns.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray named 2019 Offensive Rookie of the Year February 1st, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) active for Week 17 game against Rams December 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) expected to play against Rams in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 17's matchup against Rams December 27th, 2019
- Kyler Murray (hamstring) uncertain for Cardinals' finale December 23rd, 2019