Mike Williams kept out of end zone in Chargers' loss
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams caught 3 passes on 4 targets for 51 yards in a 24-17, Week 16 loss to the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
Williams had a chance to increase his touchdown streak to three games, but he wound up drawing a pass interference penalty in the end zone. The third-year receiver has career-bests in catches, yards, and targets, but only 2 touchdowns after scoring 10 last season. The Chargers will play the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 17.
Williams scored 6.6 FanDuel points in Week 16. He has 47 catches on 84 targets for 963 yards and 2 touchdowns this season.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) full participant in Thursday's practice December 26th, 2019
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 279 yards in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Mike Williams kept out of end zone in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Melvin Gordon fumbles twice, Chargers clobbered by Vikings December 16th, 2019