Terry McLaurin catches 7 for 86 in Washington loss
Washington Redskins wide receiver Terry McLaurin caught 7 passes for 86 yards on 9 targets in a 41-35, Week 16 overtime loss to the New York Giants on Sunday.
McLaurin led the contest in receptions while finishing second on Washington in targets behind Steven Sims Jr. (10). He has at least 5 catches and 70-plus yards in three of the last five games. Washington will wrap up the season on the road against the Dallas Cowboys next Sunday.
McLaurin scored 12.1 FanDuel points in Week 16. He has 51 catches on 84 targets for 833 yards and 7 touchdowns this season.
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes wins Super Bowl LIV MVP in Chiefs' comeback over 49ers February 3rd, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Washington's Vernon Davis announces his retirement after 14 seasons February 2nd, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019
- Ron Rivera reportedly getting Washington gig December 30th, 2019