Cincinnati's Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns in Week 16's loss to Miami
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton produced 33 completions for 396 yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's 35-38 loss to the Miami Dolphins.
Despite losing in overtime, Dalton established a season-high mark with four touchdowns. In four starts since Week 13, "The Red Rifle" has accounted for 6 touchdowns and 1,052 yards.
In Sunday's loss to Miami, Dalton scored 33.8 FanDuel points. For the season, the veteran has produced 298 completions for 15 touchdowns and 3,304 yards.
- Devin Singletary capable of being "the workload guy" April 8th, 2020
- Chiefs, DeAndre Washington agree to one-year contract April 8th, 2020
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- Falcons' John Cominsky to have increased role April 8th, 2020
- Chargers could deal Desmond King April 8th, 2020
- Chargers 'still very high on' Justin Jackson April 8th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'fully healthy' for Bengals April 8th, 2020
- Bengals' Drew Sample expected to make 'significant jump' April 8th, 2020
- Rapoport: Bengals open to keeping Andy Dalton for 2020 season March 25th, 2020
- Vonn Bell, Bengals reportedly ink 3-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Rapoport: Bengals reportedly sign linebacker Josh Bynes to one-year contract March 24th, 2020
- Andy Dalton reportedly not part of Patriots "immediate plans" March 21st, 2020