Arizona's Kenyan Drake accumulates 184 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16's victory over Seattle
Arizona Cardinals running back Kenyan Drake rushed for 166 yards and 2 touchdowns in Sunday's 27-13 victory over the Seattle Seahawks.
Drake continued his impressive play with his second straight game with 130 or more rushing yards and 2 touchdowns. Drake should see plenty of work next week after receiving 50 touches in Weeks 15-16.
In Sunday's road win against Seattle, Drake scored 31.9 FanDuel points. For the season, the 25-year old back has produced 1,079 scrimmage yards and seven touchdowns.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Kenyan Drake reportedly keeping things in Arizona next season March 26th, 2020
- Cardinals, Brett Hundley agree to one-year contract March 22nd, 2020
- Devon Kennard headed to Arizona on three-year contract March 18th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins reportedly traded from Texans to Cardinals March 16th, 2020
- Schefter: Cardinals dealing David Johnson to Texans March 16th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray named 2019 Offensive Rookie of the Year February 1st, 2020