Christian Kirk (ankle) active for Week 16 against Seattle
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk is officially active for Week 16's game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Kirk battled an ankle injury all week but is active and will face Seattle in Week 16. Our models expect him to see 9.2 targets against the Seahawks.
Kirk's Week 16 projection includes 5.8 receptions, 70.9 yards, .44 touchdowns, and 12.9 FanDuel points. He is priced at $5,900.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Kenyan Drake reportedly keeping things in Arizona next season March 26th, 2020
- Cardinals, Brett Hundley agree to one-year contract March 22nd, 2020
- Devon Kennard headed to Arizona on three-year contract March 18th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins reportedly traded from Texans to Cardinals March 16th, 2020
- Schefter: Cardinals dealing David Johnson to Texans March 16th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray named 2019 Offensive Rookie of the Year February 1st, 2020