Rapoport: Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) expected to play in Week 16
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk will likely play on Sunday in the team's Week 16 game against the Seattle Seahawks, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Kirk was listed as questionable entering the weekend, but according to RapSheet, it seems as though he'll be good to go against the Seahawks. That's good news for Kyler Murray and the passing offense, who will look to stretch the field.
Our models currently project Kirk for 2.9 catches, 36.3 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 6.7 FanDuel points.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Kenyan Drake reportedly keeping things in Arizona next season March 26th, 2020
- Cardinals, Brett Hundley agree to one-year contract March 22nd, 2020
- Devon Kennard headed to Arizona on three-year contract March 18th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins reportedly traded from Texans to Cardinals March 16th, 2020
- Schefter: Cardinals dealing David Johnson to Texans March 16th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray named 2019 Offensive Rookie of the Year February 1st, 2020