Lions' Bo Scarbrough (ribs) questionable for Week 16
Detroit Lions running back Bo Scarbrough is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's Week 16 game against the Denver Broncos.
Scarbrough is still dealing with the ribs ailment, but it seems a return is very possible for the young rusher. Keep a close eye on his status in the next couple days.
Our models currently project Scarbrough for 15.5 rushing yards, 2.8 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.4 FanDuel points.
- Colts agree to terms with cornerback T.J. Carrie March 30th, 2020
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Tom Brady 'still has plenty of arm' March 30th, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Reggie Ragland reportedly joining Lions March 27th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly acquiring Darius Slay from Lions for pair of picks March 19th, 2020
- Lions' Darius Slay confirms he wants to be traded March 18th, 2020
- Desmond Trufant joins Lions on two-year, $21 million deal March 18th, 2020
- Lions let go team captain Devon Kennard March 18th, 2020