Panthers' Greg Olsen cleared from league's protocol
Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen (concussion) has cleared the league's protocol.
Olsen has missed the last two weeks, but if he returns, it would presumably cut into Ian Thomas' workload. Thomas has gotten extended playing time in Olsen's absence.
Olsen is averaging 7.6 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Carolina's Luke Kuechly retires after 8 seasons January 14th, 2020
- Christian McCaffrey rushes for 1 touchdown, completes his bid for historic 1,000/1,000 season in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' Will Grier (foot) doubtful to return against Saints in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Carolina's D.J. Moore (concussion) DNP on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) absent from Tuesday practice December 24th, 2019