Devonta Freeman has 55 yards, Falcons upset 49ers
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman rushed 12 times for 39 yards and caught 2 passes (3 targets) for 16 yards in a 29-22, Week 15 win over the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.
Freeman was the only Falcons running back with multiple touches, but the 49ers did an impressive job of shutting down the ground game. The offense should be able to find more running room in Week 16 against a Jacksonville Jaguars defense that is allowing the fourth-most rushing yards per game (140.1).
Freeman scored 6.5 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 545 rushing yards (3.6 per carry), 321 receiving yards, 48 receptions (56 targets), and 4 touchdowns in 12 games.
- Devin Singletary capable of being "the workload guy" April 8th, 2020
- Chiefs, DeAndre Washington agree to one-year contract April 8th, 2020
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'fully healthy' for Bengals April 8th, 2020
- Bengals' Drew Sample expected to make 'significant jump' April 8th, 2020
- Chargers could deal Desmond King April 8th, 2020
- Falcons' John Cominsky to have increased role April 8th, 2020
- Allen Bailey extends with Falcons through 2021 March 25th, 2020
- Falcons sign former Vikings receiver Laquon Treadwell March 22nd, 2020
- Todd Gurley quickly picked up by Falcons March 20th, 2020
- Dante Fowler joins Atlanta on three-year deal March 18th, 2020
- Falcons reportedly parting ways with Devonta Freeman March 16th, 2020