Packers' Jimmy Graham (wrist, groin) questionable for Week 15
Green Bay Packers tight end Jimmy Graham is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's Week 15 game against the Chicago Bears.
Graham has carved out a consistent role for the Packers this season, even if that role is just a handful of targets per game. If he can't go on Sunday, then Marcedes Lewis would likely see a bigger workload.
Our models project Graham for 2.1 catches, 27.1 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 4.9 FanDuel points.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Aaron Rodgers throws 2 touchdowns, Packers advance to semis January 13th, 2020
- Davante Adams amasses 160 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' victory January 13th, 2020
- Aaron Jones scores a pair as Packers defeat Seahawks January 13th, 2020
- Green Bay's Allen Lazard (ankle) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Packers' Jamaal Williams (shoulder) fully participates in Wednesday's practice ahead of Divisional Playoff game against Seahawks January 8th, 2020