Jamison Crowder scores 2 touchdowns for Jets
New York Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder caught 6 passes on 11 targets for 90 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 42-21, Week 15 loss to the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday night.
The targets were Crowder's most since Week 1. Those are the only two times he's seen double-digit targets this season. He finished with more yards on Thursday night than in the previous three games combined (55). The Jets will play the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 16.
Crowder scored 24.0 FanDuel points on Thursday. He has 66 catches for 707 yards and 5 touchdowns on 104 targets in 14 games this season.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019