Le'Veon Bell rushes for season-high 87 yards in Jets' loss
New York Jets running back Le'Veon Bell rushed 21 times for 87 yards in a 42-21, Week 15 loss to the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday night.
Bell also caught 2 passes on 2 targets for a single yard. The rushing total is actually his highest in a Jets' uniform, though his 3.3 yards per carry remain a career-worst. The Jets will face the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 16, so expect Bell to play with an extra chip on his shoulder in that one.
Bell scored 9.8 FanDuel points on Thursday. He has 676 rushing yards, 404 receiving yards, 57 receptions (69 targets), and 4 touchdowns in 13 games.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019