Sam Darnold does fine in Jets' loss
New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold completed 18-of-32 passes for 218 yards, 2 touchdowns, and an interception in a 42-21, Week 15 loss to the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday night.
Darnold also lost a fumble. He's now been held under 300 passing yards in 9-of-11 games this season. The Jets will take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 16.
Darnold scored 16.8 FanDuel points on Thursday. He's completed 61.7 percent of his passes for 2,642 yards, 17 touchdowns, and 12 interceptions this season.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019