Devonta Freeman (knee) returns for Falcons with limited session
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman (knee) returned to practice Thursday on a limited basis.
Freeman is on track to play Week 15 against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday afternoon. He rushed 17 times for 84 yards and 1 touchdown in last week's win over the Carolina Panthers. The 49ers are 22nd in the NFL against the run (116.6 yards allowed per game).
DVo is the RB22 in numberFire's Week 15 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 12.5 FanDuel points, at a cost fo $6,100.
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Broncos reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Shelby Harris to one-year contract March 28th, 2020
- Vikings re-sign Dakota Dozier to one-year, $1 million deal March 27th, 2020
- Allen Bailey extends with Falcons through 2021 March 25th, 2020
- Falcons sign former Vikings receiver Laquon Treadwell March 22nd, 2020
- Todd Gurley quickly picked up by Falcons March 20th, 2020
- Dante Fowler joins Atlanta on three-year deal March 18th, 2020
- Falcons reportedly parting ways with Devonta Freeman March 16th, 2020
- Falcons reportedly acquire Hayden Hurst from Ravens to fill void March 16th, 2020