Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (shoulder) practiced on a limited basis Wednesday.
Jones caught 5 passes on 8 targets for 66 yards in the Falcons' Week 14 win over the Carolina Panthers after sitting out the previous game. He should be fine for Week 15 against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday afternoon. The nine-year veteran hasn't cleared 100 yards since Week 8.
Julio is the WR6 in numberFire's Week 15 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 14.6 FanDuel points on Sunday, at a cost of $7,500.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Allen Bailey extends with Falcons through 2021 March 25th, 2020
- Falcons sign former Vikings receiver Laquon Treadwell March 22nd, 2020
- Todd Gurley quickly picked up by Falcons March 20th, 2020
- Dante Fowler joins Atlanta on three-year deal March 18th, 2020
- Falcons reportedly parting ways with Devonta Freeman March 16th, 2020
- Falcons reportedly acquire Hayden Hurst from Ravens to fill void March 16th, 2020