Eagles' Boston Scott erupts for 128 yards, touchdown in win
Philadelphia Eagles running back Boston Scott rushed 10 times for 59 yards and 1 touchdown, with 6 catches (6 targets) for 69 yards in a 23-17, Week 14 overtime win over the New York Giants on Monday night.
Scott entered the game with just 24 career touches, so this was an unexpected showing. Miles Sanders is fine after dealing with some cramping and dehydration on Monday, and Jordan Howard (shoulder) appears to be nearing a return, so Scott may not be guaranteed much work moving forward. The Eagles visit the Washington Redskins in Week 15 on Sunday.
Scott scored a season-best 21.8 FanDuel points on Monday. Washington is allowing the ninth-most FanDuel points per game to opposing backfields.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor (knee) ruled out for Wild Card Weekend January 3rd, 2020