Derrius Guice (knee) ruled out for Washington Week 14
Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice (knee) has already been ruled out for Week 15 against the Philadelphia Eagles, interim head coach Bill Callahan announced.
Guice is believed to have suffered an MCL sprain in Sunday's Week 14 loss to the Green Bay Packers. Adrian Peterson will take back over the every-down role for Washington.
Guice has 245 rushing yards (5.8 per carry), 79 receiving yards, and 3 touchdowns in five games this season.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019
- Ron Rivera reportedly getting Washington gig December 30th, 2019
- Washington fires Bruce Allen after disappointing decade December 30th, 2019
- Redskins' Terry McLaurin (concussion) out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (concussion) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin in concussion protocol, to be re-evaluated Thursday December 24th, 2019