Devlin Hodges helps lead Pittsburgh to victory Sunday
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Devlin Hodges completed 16 of 19 passes for 152 yards and 1 touchdown in a 23-17 win over the Arizona Cardinals.
Hodges also ran for 34 yards on 5 rushes. He completed a high rate of his passes but averaged just 9.5 yards per completion. He only averaged 4.2 air yards per attempt, the lowest mark in the league this week, per NFL NextGen Stats.
He scored 13.5 FanDuel points on Sunday to rank 21st among quarterbacks in Week 14.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Update: Steelers' James Conner (thigh) won't return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019