Ravens' Mark Andrews' knee injury reportedly 'minor'
Baltimore Ravens tight end Mark Andrews' knee injury is considered "minor," reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Andrews made an early exit from Sunday's Week 14 win over the Buffalo Bills. It looks like he will be fine, though the Ravens play on Thursday night in Week 15, so the short week may be an issue. Nick Boyle and Hayden Hurst would split tight end responsibilities if Andrews is ruled out.
Andrews has 54 receptions for 707 yards and 7 touchdowns on 82 targets this season.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (calf) active against Titans on Saturday January 11th, 2020
- Mark Andrews (ankle) expected to play for Ravens versus Titans January 9th, 2020
- Schefter: Mark Ingram (calf) expected to play for Ravens in Divisional Round January 9th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) back at Ravens' practice Thursday January 9th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews (ankle) limited again on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) 'day to day' for Ravens January 8th, 2020