Schefter: Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) 'eyeing' Week 15 return
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) is "eyeing a return" against the Buffalo Bills in Week 15, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Smith-Schuster has been inactive since getting hurt in Week 11. His return will likely cut into James Washington's outlook. The Bills are allowing the fourth-fewest receiving yards per game this season.
JuJu has 38 receptions for 524 yards and 3 touchdowns on 60 targets in 10 games this season.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Update: Steelers' James Conner (thigh) won't return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019