Jaguars' D.J. Chark (foot) seen in walking boot
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver D.J. Chark left the stadium with a protective boot on his injured left foot following Sunday's Week 14 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers.
Chark exited the locker room on a scooter, suggesting he's dealing with more than a simple ankle sprain. The Jaguars have been eliminated from playoff competition, so Chark will likely be held out until 2020. The second-year second-rounder is pacing the Jags in targets, receiving yards, and touchdowns this season. Chris Conley, Keelan Cole, and Dede Westbrook figure to take on more targets moving forward.
Chark has 67 receptions for 956 yards and 8 touchdowns on 106 targets this season.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Gardner Minshew throws 3 touchdowns Sunday in Jaguars' season-finale December 30th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette (illness, neck) inactive for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette downgraded to doubtful for Jacksonville's season finale December 28th, 2019
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook (neck, shoulder) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette (neck) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Jaguars' Gardner Minshew (shoulder) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019