Green Bay's Aaron Jones accounts for 192 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 14
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones produced 134 rushing yards and one touchdown in Sunday's 20-15 victory over the Washington Redskins.
Jones was fed 22 touches after seeing 28 in Weeks 12-13. Expect the Packers' back to play a crucial role in Week 15's matchup against the Chicago Bears.
In Sunday's win over Washington, Jones scored 28.2 FanDuel points. For the season, the 25-year old has produced 1,204 scrimmage yards and 15 touchdowns.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Aaron Rodgers throws 2 touchdowns, Packers advance to semis January 13th, 2020
- Davante Adams amasses 160 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' victory January 13th, 2020
- Aaron Jones scores a pair as Packers defeat Seahawks January 13th, 2020
- Green Bay's Allen Lazard (ankle) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Packers' Jamaal Williams (shoulder) fully participates in Wednesday's practice ahead of Divisional Playoff game against Seahawks January 8th, 2020