Baltimore's Mark Andrews (knee) doubtful to return in Week 14
Baltimore Ravens tight end Mark Andrews (knee) is doubtful to return to Week 14's matchup against the Buffalo Bills.
Andrews was forced to leave Week 14's game after suffering a right knee injury.
Nick Boyle and Hayden Hurst should play more snaps if Andrews remains sidelined.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (calf) active against Titans on Saturday January 11th, 2020
- Mark Andrews (ankle) expected to play for Ravens versus Titans January 9th, 2020
- Schefter: Mark Ingram (calf) expected to play for Ravens in Divisional Round January 9th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) back at Ravens' practice Thursday January 9th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews (ankle) limited again on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) 'day to day' for Ravens January 8th, 2020