Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) inactive for Week 14
Oakland Raiders running back Josh Jacobs is inactive for Week 14's game against the Tennessee Titans due to a shoulder injury.
Jacobs has been playing through his broken shoulder for most of the season but will be unable to go in Week 14. Look for Deandre Washington and Jalen Richard to handle the carries in the Oakland backfield in his absence.
The Raiders are 2.5 points underdogs against the Titans in Week 14. Their implied point total of 22.5 is the eleventh lowest point total on the main slate according to our DFS Heatmap.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Denver December 28th, 2019
- Rapoport: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder, skin infection) not expected to play in Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) out on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) participates in Tuesday walkthrough December 24th, 2019
- Derek Carr completes 87% of his passes in Raiders' win Sunday December 23rd, 2019
- Raiders' Hunter Renfrow (ribs) not listed on final Week 16 injury report December 20th, 2019