Update: Saints' Jared Cook (concussion) out for rest of Week 14
New Orleans Saints tight end Jared Cook will not return on Sunday in the team's Week 14 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
In his best game of the season by far, Cook suffered a concussion after his second touchdown of the day. The Saints and Niners are in a shootout right now, and josh Hill will likely try to pick up the slack at tight end.
Before exiting, Cook had two catches for 64 yards and a pair of touchdowns.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- P.J. Williams staying in New Orleans April 2nd, 2020
- Sheldon Rankins (Achilles') reportedly to be ready for Saints' camp March 31st, 2020
- Janoris Jenkins signs with Saints through 2022 March 25th, 2020
- Emmanuel Sanders signs two-year contract with Saints worth up to $19 million March 20th, 2020
- Saints re-sign Andrus Peat for 5 seasons March 20th, 2020
- Saints reportedly retain Marshon Lattimore March 20th, 2020