Redskins' Derrius Guice (knee) questionable to return in Week 14
Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice is considered questionable to return on Sunday in the team's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Guice, who is coming off two knee surgeries to start his NFL career, looked more like the player the team drafted in the last couple weeks in his return to the field. But after a dynamic run against the Green Bay defense, Guice went down and then was evaluated by trainers. He's officially questionable to return, but given his history, it's hard to imagine the Redskins would risk a further injury.
Before exiting, Guice had five carries for 42 yards.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019
- Ron Rivera reportedly getting Washington gig December 30th, 2019
- Washington fires Bruce Allen after disappointing decade December 30th, 2019
- Redskins' Terry McLaurin (concussion) out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (concussion) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin in concussion protocol, to be re-evaluated Thursday December 24th, 2019