Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) ruled out for Week 14
Houston Texans wide receiver Will Fuller has been ruled out for Week 14's game against the Denver Broncos.
Fuller's hamstring injury will keep him from seeing the field this week. Look for Kenny Stills to see an increase in targets and for KeKe Coutee to work into the mix.
Our models project Kenny Stills for 11 FanDuel points in Week 14. He is priced at $5,000.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson throws for 388 yards Sunday in Texans' loss January 13th, 2020
- Houston's Jordan Akins (hamstring) out for Sunday's playoff game against Kansas City January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller (groin) active for Divisional Round game on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells (hip) to reportedly play in Divisional Round January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells (hip) limited on Friday, questionable for Sunday's matchup against Chiefs January 10th, 2020
- Houston's Jordan Akins (hamstring) questionable for Sunday's playoff game against Kansas City January 10th, 2020