Schefter: Jets' Jamal Adams (foot) not expected to play in Week 14
New York Jets safety Jamal Adams is not expected to suit up in the team's game on Sunday in Week 14 against the Miami Dolphins.
Adams has been terrific all year long for the Jets, rating as Pro Football Focus' No. 2 safety on the season. However, he's expected to miss his first game of the year against Miami due to the foot ailment, and that could open up the seams for the Dolphins' passing game.
In 12 games this season, Adams has 58 tackles, seven sacks, six pass breakups, one interception, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery and two total return touchdowns.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019