Rapoport: Vikings' Adam Thielen (hamstring) out for Week 14
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen will not play on Sunday in the team's game against the Detroit Lions.
It's been a mostly lost season for Thielen so far this year, and he's played about one quarter of football in the last six weeks. It's unclear exactly when he'll be able to return, as he didn't participate in practice all week long.
In eight games this season, Thielen has 27 catches for 391 yards and six touchdowns.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Minnesota's Adam Thielen (ankle) active for Saturday's playoff matchup against 49ers January 11th, 2020
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (ankle) staying 'off his feet' until Saturday January 10th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) questionable for Vikings on Saturday January 9th, 2020
- Stefon Diggs (illness) returns to practice Thursday for Minnesota January 9th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) not practicing for Minnesota Thursday January 9th, 2020