Rapoport: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) a game-time decision in Week 14
Oakland Raiders running back Josh Jacobs is considered a "true game-time decision" on Sunday in the team's Week 14 game against the Tennessee Titans, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Jacobs is still dealing with the shoulder injury, and a decision on his status may not come until the 11th hour. If he can't go, expect Jalen Richard and DeAndre Washington to see an uptick in workload.
Our models currently project Jacobs for 79.3 rushing yards, 20.9 receiving yards, 0.7 total touchdowns and 15.7 FanDuel points.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Denver December 28th, 2019
- Rapoport: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder, skin infection) not expected to play in Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) out on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) participates in Tuesday walkthrough December 24th, 2019
- Derek Carr completes 87% of his passes in Raiders' win Sunday December 23rd, 2019
- Raiders' Hunter Renfrow (ribs) not listed on final Week 16 injury report December 20th, 2019