Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Arizona
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) is ruled out for Week 14's game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Smith-Schuster will miss his third straight game with a knee injury. James Washington should see more playing time against an Arizona defense rated 31st overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Washington's Week 14 projection includes 3.6 receptions for 52.1 yards on 6.5 targets.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Update: Steelers' James Conner (thigh) won't return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019