Le'Veon Bell (illness) uncertain for Jets on Sunday
New York Jets head coach Adam Gase is "unsure" if running back Le'Veon Bell (illness) will be available for Week 14 against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.
Bell is missing a second straight practice on Friday. Gase said more details will be available on Saturday. Bilal Powell and Ty Montgomery would split backfield duties if Bell winds up being ruled out. He totaled 67 yards on 14 touches in the Jets' Week 13 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
Bell is the RB9 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 17.6 FanDuel points on Sunday, at a cost of $7,300.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019