Dak Prescott throws for 334 yards, touchdown in Cowboys' loss
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott completed 27-of-49 passes for 334 yards and a touchdown in a 31-24, Week 14 loss to the Chicago Bears on Thursday night.
The Cowboys never really had a chance, but Prescott once again posted a nice fantasy line. He has now thrown for at least 330 passing yards in two straight games and four of the last five. Next up is a home matchup with the Los Angeles Rams in Week 15.
Dak scored 17.5 FanDuel points on Thursday. He's completed 65.5 percent of his passes for 4,122 yards (8.3 per attempt), 24 touchdowns, and 11 interceptions this season. Prescott has also rushed for 223 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Cowboys to hire Mike McCarthy as head coach, per report January 6th, 2020
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott throws for 303 yards, four touchdowns in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Dak Prescott (shoulder) not listed on Cowboys' final Week 17 injury report against Washington December 27th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Michael Gallup comes close to century mark in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 265 yards Sunday in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019