Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice
Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack (hand) was upgraded to full participation at Thursday's practice.
Mack is on track to return Week 14 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday after missing the last two games. Jonathan Williams and Nyheim Hines will return to minimal roles. The Bucs are second-best in the NFL at stopping the run this season (76.2 yards per game).
Mack is the RB15 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 13.0 FanDuel points on Sunday, at a cost of $7,300.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019