Vikings not ruling Adam Thielen (hamstring) out for Week 14
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen (hamstring) has not been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Detroit Lions by coach Mike Zimmer.
"I think he’s got a good opportunity this week (to play), so we’ll see," Zimmer said, per Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press. Still, Thielen did not practice on Wednesday or Thursday, so it is hard to share Zimmer's optimism.
The Lions are tied for the seventh-most FanDuel points allowed to opposing wide receivers (31.7 per game).
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Minnesota's Adam Thielen (ankle) active for Saturday's playoff matchup against 49ers January 11th, 2020
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (ankle) staying 'off his feet' until Saturday January 10th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) questionable for Vikings on Saturday January 9th, 2020
- Stefon Diggs (illness) returns to practice Thursday for Minnesota January 9th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) not practicing for Minnesota Thursday January 9th, 2020
- Vikings' Adam Thielen reportedly needed stitches for 'bad cut' on ankle January 9th, 2020