Chiefs' Damien Williams (ribs) did not practice again Thursday
Kansas City Chiefs running Damien Williams (ribs) did not practice again Thursday.
It is another question mark in the Chiefs backfield, as Darrel Williams is on injured reserve and there are concerns as to how much of a workload LeSean McCoy can shoulder. Kansas City signed Spencer Ware this week, meaning we could see a committee of McCoy, Darwin Thompson and Ware if Damien Williams remains out.
Williams has averaged 10.0 FanDuel points per game this season. Kansas City is taking on New England this week, which has allowed the fewest FanDuel points to opposing running backs in 2019.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Chris Jones (calf) active for AFC Championship against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Tyreek Hill held to 41 yards Sunday in Chiefs' win January 13th, 2020