T.Y. Hilton (calf) could be done for Colts this season
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton (calf) is uncertain if he will play again in 2019.
"I’m doing everything I can to get back out there," Hilton said Wednesday. "If I can, I can. If I can’t, then I’m going to have to shut it down, but I’m doing everything I can [to return]." Hilton has made just one limited appearance since Week 8. Zach Pascal caught 7 passes on 10 targets for 109 yards in last Sunday's loss to the Tennessee Titans. The Colts play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on the road in Week 14.
Hilton has 35 catches on 52 targets for 378 yards and 5 touchdowns in seven games this season.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019