JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) expected to sit again for Steelers on Sunday
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) is "very unlikely" to play in Week 14 against the Arizona Cardinals, per Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports.
Smith-Schuster also missed the last two games. James Washington recorded at least 98 yards and a touchdown in both contests. The Cardinals are allowing a league-high 324.8 receiving yards per game.
The Cardinals are allowing the fourth-most FanDuel points per game to wide receivers.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Update: Steelers' James Conner (thigh) won't return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019