Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) 'week-to-week', 'only working with straight-line runs'
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) said on Wednesday, "he’s week-to-week" and "his knee injury is getting better".
Smith-Schuster also revealed he is not making cuts despite running for the first time since his injury. Expect James Washington to play an increased role in Week 14's matchup against the Arizona Cardinals if Smith-Schuster remains sidelined.
Washington's Week 14 projection includes 3.1 receptions for 45.3 yards on 5.8 targets.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Update: Steelers' James Conner (thigh) won't return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019