San Francisco's Matt Breida (ankle) participates in Wednesday's practice
San Francisco 49ers running back Matt Breida (ankle) practiced on Wednesday.
Today's participation is a good sign for Breida's Week 14 status. The 49ers' offense will have a tough test against a New Orleans' rush defense rated eighth overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Breida's Week 14 projection includes 27.6 scrimmage yards on 5.4 touches.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Carolina's Luke Kuechly retires after 8 seasons January 14th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford expected to play 15-20 snaps Saturday January 11th, 2020
- San Francisco's Kwon Alexander (pectoral) activated off Injured Reserve on Friday January 10th, 2020
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws for 285 yards as 49ers win on Sunday night December 30th, 2019
- 49ers' George Kittle tops 1,000 yards for second straight season December 30th, 2019