Kansas City's Darrel Williams (hamstring) DNP on Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs running back Darrel Williams (hamstring) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
Williams remains sidelined after exiting Week 13's game with a hamstring injury. LeSean McCoy should lead Kansas City's backfield if both Damien and Darrel Williams are unable to play.
McCoy's Week 14 projection includes 68.9 scrimmage yards on 13.4 touches.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Tyreek Hill held to 41 yards Sunday in Chiefs' win January 13th, 2020
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores 3 total touchdowns Sunday January 13th, 2020
- Travis Kelce catches 10 passes for 134 yards and 3 scores Sunday for Kansas City January 13th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes throws 5 TDs Sunday as Chiefs rally to rout the Texans January 13th, 2020
- Kansas City's Travis Kelce (hamstring) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (knee) active for Sunday's Divisional Round playoff game against Texans January 12th, 2020