Marlon Mack (hand) returns to Colts practice
Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack (hand) returned to practice Wednesday.
Mack is on track to return Week 14 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday after missing the last two games. That will likely mean fewer touches for Jonathan Williams and Nyheim Hines as Mack returns to workhorse duties. The Bucs are second-best in the NFL at stopping the run this season (76.2 yards per game).
Mack is the RB14 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 12.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday, at a cost of $7,300.
- Bam Adebayo scores 21 points for Miami Friday January 18th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019